Authentic Wayuu bags are handmade by some of the world's most expert weavers from the La Guajira region of Colombia and Venezuela. For the Wayyu people this craft is very important to their culture & heritage and is a skill handed down from the mother to daughter - it is a symbol of wisdom, intelligence and creativity.
* Purple multi-coloured style mochila.
* Multi-coloured cross-over strap design that's really strong.
* Rope trim and two large tassels.
* Large bag perfect festivals and those lovely summer days.
* Expertly hand crocheted with 100% cotton.
* Designed for desert environments and are extremely durable.
* Size: W23cm/ 9" - Height: 28cm / 11.5" large.
* Excellent quality guaranteed
Impact: with each purchase you will be helping the communities to maintain their traditions and earn an good fairtrade income
Please note: handmade pieces are unique and sizes are approximate, colour monitors vary but every effort is made to show the bags at their best.